What God Will Do To All R*pists Around Nigeria – Pastor Adeboye Blows Hot
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, says he and his prayer warriors will not rest in prayers until the perpetrators of r*pe are accorded stiffer penalty. He said God will fish them all out.
Adeboye said during a live programme on DOVE TV, monitored in Ibadan on Sunday, that the issue of rape had become rampant in the society.
He described r*pe as bad and unbiblical that it could leave a permanent scare on the victim for the rest of her life.
According to him, there is no pain that can be compared to the pain on the parents whose daughter had been raped.
“Myself and prayer warriors will not rest in prayers until the perpetrators of this evil are brought to justice, not only in Nigeria but all over the world.
“Everyone who has ever committed rape, particularly in Nigeria and the world, the all-knowing God will fish them.
“As much as I hate death sentence, I think every form of punishment that will be given to a rapist cannot be considered too severe.
“Anyone, who ever thinks of raping someone again, the almighty God will stop them even before they do so and if they insist God will take them away.
“I am calling on every Christian all over the world to please join me in this prayer,” he said.
Adeboye also urged the faithful never to embrace the spirit of ‘good enough’ because it could be an enemy of greatness.
“Your journey to the top begins when you start sensing that what you call ‘good’ is not enough; the greatest enemy is when you think that you are already great while you are still incomplete.
“Your journey to the top begins when you become aware that God reserves the best till the last; the journey to the top begins from your knees and acknowledging Christ as your lord and saviour,” he said.
He, therefore, urged those who had not surrendered their lives to Jesus Christ to do so in order to each the desired place of destiny God had designed for them.
Tola Johnson, Special Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Micro Small and Medium and Medium Enterprises(MSMEs), says 100,000 small businesses will get N50,000 each.
NAN reports that the gesture is part of COVID-19 economic stimulus.
The presidential aide made the announcement at the inauguration of the Implementation of Survival Fund and Guaranteed Off-Take Stimulus Schemes for MSMEs on Thursday in Abuja.
Johnson, the Project Coordinator, said that the schemes were part of the Economic Sustainability Plan drafted by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo-led committee and approved by President Muhammadu Buhari.
“The Payroll Support targets 100,000 businesses. However, the number of individuals who will benefit from this is 500,000. What the government has done is to say that there a lot of MSMEs that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown.
“Afterward, there is a CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) free registration; it is free for the MSMEs but the government is paying the CAC for this. What the government has done is to say to the CAC, you do this regularly to the MSMEs at about N12,000 or thereabout; give it to us at half price, we will give it to the MSMEs free.’’
Johnson added that under the National MSMEs Clinic, Osinbajo and the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment went to no fewer than 26 states.
He said it was discovered that very creative businesses were not registered.
“They will tell you they don’t have N10,000 to N12,000 to register their businesses. The government had promised that at some point, we will do and I think the opportunity has come now; the opportunity cannot be better than now.’’
The official also announced that under the Survival Fund, the last strap would be the Transport and Artisans Support.
At least 333,000 beneficiaries will get a one-off N30,000 grant, Johnson said.
He added that the government will work with associations, individuals and the Ministry of Transportation to implement the scheme.